Choose Moore Family Dentistry when looking for a dentist in 27529 offering complete dental services in a single location. With 15 years of experience in providing general, family, and cosmetic dentistry to our community, we believe we're the best choice for your family's beautiful smiles. You'll find a full list of the services offered at Moore Family Dentistry when you click on the 'Dental Services' link on our website's homepage. See us for:
- Dental crowns & bridgework
- Modern dentures
- Pain-free extractions
- General Dental services
- Clear orthodontics
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Root canal treatment
- Sedation options
- professional teeth whitening
- Jaw Joint treatment (TMJ)
- Dental veneers
What is New Technology Dentistry?
While many dentists feel compelled to continue offering the same treatments they've provided for years, our staff at Moore Family Dentistry believes our investment in the newest technology and techniques improves your experience when you need to see a dentist in 27529. When you trust us for your dental care, you'll benefit from the following innovative technology:
- Solea Laser, which eliminates the drill for cutting through hard and soft tissue with 95% of patients requiring no anesthesia whatsoever. If you're anxious about visiting the dentist, our Solea laser can significantly improve your experience.
- Velscope, for oral cancer screening. Velscope's blue-spectrum light shows unnatural disruptions in the pattern of mouth tissue.
- CEREC restorations for single-visit crowns. CEREC has revolutionized the process of visiting your dentist for a crown, eliminating the two-week interim between impressions and permanent crown placement.
- Digital X-rays that reduce radiation exposure by 90%
- Televisions in every room for enhanced relaxation during treatment
How Often Should I See My Dentist?
For healthy teeth and gums, Moore Family Dentistry recommends bi-annual visits to your dentist in 27529. We'll keep your family's smiles bright and healthy when you see us twice a year for professional cleanings and thorough examinations that include tartar buildup removal from the surfaces of teeth. We'll also look for early warning signs of potential oral issues; early detection allows us to prevent more severe problems from developing.
For Nervous Patients
Maybe it's been some time since your last visit to a dentist, or you suffer from trauma from a past experience- in either case, there's no need to fear a visit to the dentist today. Moore Family Dentistry provides a pain-free experience when you visit the dentist in 27529. We'll see to your comfort and relaxation using the newest equipment and techniques in dentistry, including sedation to keep you comfortable from the moment you arrive.
Visit Our Smile Gallery
See before-and-after photos of real patients at Moore Family Dentistry who put their oral care in the hands of our specialists and achieved the smile of their dreams through our services. You'll realize positive results as well as a patient in our practice. If you're looking for a new dentist in 27529, are new to the community, or are thinking about switching practices, keep us in mind for all of your family's dental care needs.Dentist 27529
View Larger Map