Each and every day we received phone calls from patients asking, “are you open?” The answer is yes! Our Garner, NC dental office in White Oak is open for normal hours. We have implemented safety precautions to make certain both our patients and employees feel safe when they are visiting the dentist’s office during Phase 2 of the reopening on North Carolina in July 2020. Our precautions are:
- Increased sanitation of the office with documented cleaning of all surfaces on the hour
- Increased appointment times to allow for thorough sanitation of the rooms between appointments
- We’ve significantly reduced the usage of our reception area asking all patients to call us when they arrive and we will meet you at the door and walk directly to your treatment room when we are ready for you.
- Increased screening including recording temperatures on ALL patients and employees as they arrive, with a verbal and visual screening questionnaire.
- Aerosolizing reduction protocols with pre appointment antimicrobial mouthwash prior to any treatment
- Increased PPE for our team. We ask that you please wear a mask to your appointment.
- select appointment times at the beginning of the day for high risk/medically compromised patients. Please request these times if you believe you are high risk
We want to make 100% certain you feel safe when you enter our dental office. Whether you are looking for a Garner, NC emergency dental appointment or you are looking to reschedule your regular cleaning or check up in July or August of 2020 we can assist you. Do not hesitate to give us a call today to book your appointment.