Dr. Moore is a Preferred Invisalign® Provider and has the experience necessary to deliver the exceptional results you deserve.
- If you’ve avoided orthodontic treatment because you were reluctant to commit to traditional braces, Invisalign could be the solution for you!
- Moore Family Dentistry is now Powered by Gladwell Orthodontics, the #1 Invisalign Provider in North Carolina and the #2 in the Nation. Moore Family Dentistry’s commitment has always been to use the latest technology to create healthy smiles and that is why we partnered with Gladwell Orthodontics, who also shares our vision.
- Moore Family Dentistry’s office is a state-of-the-art practice that provides the highest quality care in the triangle which is why partnering with Dr. Gladwell who has been serving North Carolina for over a decade and perfected 22,000 smiles and counting was the perfect fit. Powered by Gladwell means patients will now receive care from specialists in the top 1% of the country. We will utilize the most innovative Invisalign technologies, which allows us to treat even the most challenging and precise cases. But for us, what we do is so much more than orthodontics. It’s about giving you the confidence to live the life you want with a smile you can’t wait to share. We won’t just correct your smile, but perfect it.
Invisalign® at Moore Family Dentistry
Benefits of Invisalign
- The clear aligners used with your Invisalign treatment will not be noticeable by others. For most of our patients, this is the most motivating aspect of selecting Invisalign
- You can take out your aligners, making it easier to eat and perform routine oral hygiene practices such as brushing and flossing, allowing our patients to prevent and avoid cavities.
- Patients often feel some tenderness and tingling after each new aligner is inserted, but slight tenderness is much more comfortable than traditional braces.
- You will have a 3D digital impression of your teeth and bite to customize your aligners and ensure your treatment addresses the specific orthodontic issues you are facing.