Porcelain Veneers & Dental Veneers
If you would like to improve the appearance of your smile, you may want to consider porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers are one of the most versatile cosmetic dentistry restorations, allowing you to correct a wide range of aesthetic imperfections. For this reason, Dr. Adam Moore often recommends porcelain veneers as part of a smile makeover.
While porcelain veneers can help you address many of your cosmetic goals, they aren’t right for everyone. The best way to find out if porcelain veneers are the ideal procedure to help you achieve a beautiful, radiant smile is to speak with Dr. Moore in person. Please call (919) 772-1811 today to schedule a consultation at our Garner cosmetic dentistry office.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are wafer-thin shells of dental porcelain which get bonded to the front surface of your teeth to improve their appearance. Dr. Moore can color-match your porcelain veneers to the shade of your adjacent teeth, ensuring they blend in seamlessly with your smile.
This versatile cosmetic dentistry restoration can be used to improve the appearance of:
- Gapped teeth
- Worn down teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Irregularly sized or shaped teeth
- Crooked teeth
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
There are many benefits to choosing porcelain veneers when revamping your smile. Some of the most important benefits include:
- Dental porcelain mimics the translucent properties of natural tooth enamel, providing beautiful, natural looking results
- Durable, long lasting results
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Stain resistant
- A customized procedure that matches the shade of adjacent teeth
- Corrects several cosmetic imperfections with one convenient procedure
- The procedure only takes two office visits to complete
- Improved confidence in your smile
- Easy to care for